Tuesday 6 September 2011

Celeb Inspired!



So sometime back I saw this "Odylyn, Barbet Long Dress" in white on Nicole Richie. Loved it but forgot about it soon as the trend of assymetrical dresses was too new for me to try plus I'm not a big fan of going white head to toe!

Then after sometime I saw the same dress on a Bollywood actress Sonam kapoor in black!This time I fell in love with it. Googled it many times, visited blogs, fashion helpers, trend spotters and finally found it on ShopBop site!
Oh so wanted it...costed around $230.00 and only 2 were left in XS! Read mix reviews given by previous buyers. Wasn't too sure about the sizing as I'm not very  familier with US brands and sizings. Couldn't decide... left it for a week, re-visited the site, they only had the last one left and it was on sale for $150.00. Bought it but still not very sure...let's see


 Came within 3 days by DHL, woke me up at 8am Monday! Tried it on... first reaction was WOW, looks great. It's a casual dress but very pretty, tried different shoes with it, flats, pumps, thongs...goes with everything!




I also got a thank you note from the site and return slip which I won't be needing!
Will post a pic of me wearing it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment