Tuesday 6 September 2011

ShoeTime!!!

So today I'm adding some of my flat shoes pictures. I actually don't wear heels much and only own a black, white, and a beige pair of heels for very rare ocations.(Later on that)

 This one was bought on my most favourite shopping site, Ebay. Came all the way from Korea. I love it coz it has a bit of bling


 I reached work earlier than usual one day so was just wandering around to kill time when came across these


 The last pair looked very similar the this beige pair I had from "NineWest". I bought them as soon as they came to shops but later they were copied and sold everywhere and everyone owned one


 Always find it very hard to find white shoes. Found these white ones with a bit of design


 Dull gold peep toe flats, I love the color and the fact that I got them for $5.00 only!


 These heavily textured ones were a gift. I love them but not very comfortable to wear.


Here's the back of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment