Sunday 4 September 2011

Ring Shopping!

So last Thursday I went ring shopping, thought I'll start my blog by sharing my new rings!
I know I should have applied nail polish before showcasing rings but I'm currently on a month break from nail colors as it was making my nails yellow-ish!!!

 
Always wanted one of these big big rings, found this butterfly at "Lovisa". It's a little heavy and will take time to get used to. I usually wear the larger rings on my index finger so was a little confused about the size for this one, but finally decided to get the small to fit on the ring finger.

Had a very pretty ring which I bought from "Forever 21" 6 years ago, but recently it started getting all rusty and lost it's beauty. Luckily I found this similar ring at "Lovisa" again!

And they were having a 3 for 2 promotion so I got this one aswell!

This one is from my fevorite brand "Forever New". Unfortunitly it got stuck on my middle finger and I had to use soap and cream to take it off the first time I wore it. Don't know if it will change color, lets see!

No comments:

Post a Comment