Sunday 4 September 2011

New addiction:Chandelier Earrings

I always loved the small stud earrings, but recently got this addiction to long, big earrings. Here are some of my fevorite piecces!


 These were one of the first ones I bought. Can't remember where from but they are very light

 Recently found the same design with more crystals and small pearls, much dressier version of the blue ones. These are from "ForeverNew"
 Knotted dull gold ones from "Lovisa". Copy of "Lara Bohinc", saw it on a reality show judge, googled it, found this copy accidently
I saw the same earrings in a jewellery shop near my house. They costed $590.00 and I had just moved to a new city and was unemployed so couldn't effort them. They were sold out soon but always stayed in my mind, and after around 6 months I found these artificial ones (exact same design) in "Diva", they remind me of those old slightly difficult times!

These little ones are from "Brown Sugar". God them on sale for only $25.00 but they look more real then my real pieces!

 Needed something in white/silver tone so last week got these from "Lovisa"

 My mom bought me these from China, I didn't like them much at first but wore them recently and got many compliments so now they are in my fevorities section

These are my fevorites, they were bought from a roadside shop in Pakistan for equilant of $3.00!!! I love the colored stones


 Bought these sometime ago from an Indian shop, these are triditional earrings, very pretty but unfortunitly very heavy and uncomfortable to wear. I havn't worn them yet but can't let go of them either..

 These ones were bought on impulse, nothing great about them

These were a gift but I broke them while travelling, just recently thought I might use one as a pendant!

No comments:

Post a Comment